Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An unusual chicken recipe...

What I am telling here is purely my elder brother's brain-driven. He is quite enthusiast about cooking and always experiments with different ingredients and makes his wife busy all the time for supplying those materials to him. He just orders his wife to collect all the things, do the marination (if requried), make all the pastes of spices for him and so on. He just put the bowl on flame and makes the wonderful dishes for us. This recipe is one of them.

I myself haven't prepared this dish yet. So I can't tell you how it tastes but my sister-in-law and my nephew (my brother also) said that it is really delicious! So let's try together...

Just marinate the required amount of chicken pieces (small to medium sized, don't use big sizes) with lemon juices (1 to 2 lemon). After 30 mnt of marination, put the bowl to the flame and make it well done. Add little water if required. Put salt to taste. Now put another thick bottomed pan on flame and add some oil to it. When the oil get hot, put some small pieces of green chillis (as required) to it and fry for a while. Put the chicken into this bowl and stir. Now its ready. Put off the flame and add some black pepper powder to this preparation and serve hot with steamed rice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I'm Lexi from Link Referal, (lexiyoga.com)

    I have a great script for you to use to add daily horoscopes for you site. It's a great way for viewers to come back every day. It's great for traffic.
    Here is the free script: http://www.lexiyoga.com/free-horoscope-code

    I think it will look great for your site:)
    Please let me know what you think.
    Here is my email: lexiyoga@gmail.com

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll contact you through gmail. Thanks for sending me the message.

    ReplyDelete