Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After a long time I am now here again to post something new and interesting.

I would like to let you know that I, myself is not so good in cooking, but my mom and monther-in-law are really very good at this culinary skill and some of my relatives also know some good cooking from yesteryear. I will let you know all of those, and they are not only from Bengal or India, I will try my best to introduce you to some of the best recepies of the world.

I wouldn't follow any rule while posting my recepies, i.e., they shouldn't follow any particular category. I would also like to post some health related problems, what to eat, how to eat and also some kitchen tips.

So bear with me.

I am requesting you all to participate in my discussion and also to post some interesting recepies from your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment